Because we truly believe that our employees are our greatest strength, our core values are aligned with personal values: Trust, Respect, Integrity, and Balance in one’s life are just a few of the values we live every day. We are committed to fostering a culture that promotes long-term career satisfaction and provides opportunity for the achievement of both personal and career goals.
Check Openings and Apply
Swine Production Support Assistant - Emmetsburg, IA
The Swine Production Support Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting the duties of the Production Support Coordinator. This will involve participation in pig flow management, transportation logistics organization, data reporting, marketing/projections, and facility nutrient management for Standard Nutrition Services. Additional responsibilities include assisting and training within the production operations facilities, especially in the area of market hog selection as well as updating production protocols and aids. This requires a strong technology understand with utilization of Excel, Smartsheet, and the Feed Allocation System (FAS).
Swine Technician Wean-To-Finish - Emmetsburg, IA
Assist the Area-Manager in the immediate responsibility for the daily pig care, weekend chore rotation, load in/out and general maintenance at managed facilities.
Must have insurable driver's license to drive company vehicle between barn sites.
Sow Farm Herdsperson - Curlew, IA
Responsible for daily care of swine through implementation of established production procedures. Regular attendance is critical. Become a skilled employee in animal husbandry to reduce stress of herd and maximize production. Evaluates and recognizes the signs of different health issues and properly cares for them. Administrates vaccinations and health shots properly. Powerwashes and disinfects rooms. Able to shuffle and move animals with limited stress. Assist with heat detection procedures and/or assist with artificial insemination. Chore barns - understands the feed system requirements and routine for feeding and watering sows.
- Stand, walk, and be on feet eight to 10 hours per day, or slightly more if needed
- Frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Ability to climb over four foot gates easily
- Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull
- Frequently lift objects weighing three to 40 pounds
- Be able to hold a power wash wand with the force of the water running through it
- Occasionally bend while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to approximately 100 pounds, or requiring approximately 100 pounds of force to move with assistance of another person if needed.
Driving positions include but are not limited to:
- Grow/finish (pickup truck)
- Feed trucks (Class A CDL required)
- Livestock hauling (Class A CDL required)
These positions require a valid and insurable drivers’ license. Offers for these positions will be made pending MVR approval which includes moving and severe violations within the past five years. The number and severity of violations determines insurability. More information about driving record requirements are available upon request.