Because we truly believe that our employees are our greatest strength, our core values are aligned with personal values: Trust, Respect, Integrity, and Balance in one’s life are just a few of the values we live every day. We are committed to fostering a culture that promotes long-term career satisfaction and provides opportunity for the achievement of both personal and career goals.
Check Openings and Apply
Feed Mill Technician - Emmetsburg IA, Bancroft IA
This position assist with manufacturing feed, inventory management, receiving ingredients, and loading feed. This position runs late-mornings to evening hours, averaging 45-50 hours per week.
Prior feed mill experience preferred but not required. A good, reliable attendance record is critical to this role.
Sow Farm Herdsperson - Ceylon MN, Welcome MN, Washington KS
This position has daily responsibility to work with team in sow farm caring for swine. Regular and consistent attendance is essential to the function of this position. Work Monday-Friday with alternating weekends and holidays. Must be able to learn to work with live animals to reduce stress of herd and maximize production. Must be able to follow task sheets. Will train the right person.
Wean-to-Finish Production Educator - Emmetsburg, IA
This position will train and audit employees and contract partners of swine wean-to-finish production managed companies and relationships. Must have prior production experience and strong ability to teach and lead others. Regular and consistent attendance is essential to the function of this position. Work Monday-Friday with alternating weekends and holidays. Must have insurable drivers license. Position is based out of Emmetsburg IA office but must be willing to travel to sites.
- Stand, walk, and be on feet eight to 10 hours per day, or slightly more if needed
- Frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Ability to climb over four foot gates easily
- Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull
- Frequently lift objects weighing three to 40 pounds
- Be able to hold a power wash wand with the force of the water running through it
- Occasionally bend while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to approximately 100 pounds, or requiring approximately 100 pounds of force to move with assistance of another person if needed.
Driving positions include but are not limited to:
- Grow/finish (pickup truck)
- Feed trucks (Class A CDL required)
- Livestock hauling (Class A CDL required)
These positions require a valid and insurable drivers’ license. Offers for these positions will be made pending MVR approval which includes moving and severe violations within the past five years. The number and severity of violations determines insurability. More information about driving record requirements are available upon request.