Because we truly believe that our employees are our greatest strength, our core values are aligned with personal values: Trust, Respect, Integrity, and Balance in one’s life are just a few of the values we live every day. We are committed to fostering a culture that promotes long-term career satisfaction and provides opportunity for the achievement of both personal and career goals.
Feed Truck Driver - Waverly, IA
CDL driver to deliver feed to customer's livestock farms. Regular and consistent attendance is essential to the function of this position. Work Monday-Friday, home daily.
Wean-to-Finish Production Supervisor - Emmetsburg, IA
Oversees swine wean-finish production of managed companies and relationships of Standard Nutrition Services as directed by Director of Wean-Finish Production, ensuring execution of swine production in accordance with budgets, protocols, and procedures established by management. This position is based in Emmetsburg and surrounding communities.
Wean-to-Finish Herdsperson - Emmetsburg, IA
Provide daily care to our nursery and finishing pigs. Full-time but also must be able to work alternating weekends and holidays.
- Stand, walk, and be on feet eight to 10 hours per day, or slightly more if needed
- Frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Ability to climb over four foot gates easily
- Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull
- Frequently lift objects weighing three to 40 pounds
- Be able to hold a power wash wand with the force of the water running through it
- Occasionally bend while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to approximately 100 pounds, or requiring approximately 100 pounds of force to move with assistance of another person if needed.
Driving positions include but are not limited to:
- Grow/finish (pickup truck)
- Feed trucks (Class A CDL required)
- Livestock hauling (Class A CDL required)
These positions require a valid and insurable drivers’ license. Offers for these positions will be made pending MVR approval which includes moving and severe violations within the past five years. The number and severity of violations determines insurability. More information about driving record requirements are available upon request.